As Bumbleride’s performance jogging stroller, the Bumbleride Speed offers three front wheel settings for walking, jogging and training. Lock the front wheel for long-distance running, keep it swiveling 360 degrees for city walking, or engage a partial lock with a 20-degree swivel for light jogging and all-terrain trails.
New for 2022, an updated brake is easier to use and sandal friendly, while the bumper bar is also easier to attach and remove. One new color option has been added to the Speed, Supernova with Maritime blue color-blocked with Clay and Sea Glass accents.
With its 3-year warranty and range of use from birth to 65 pounds, the Bumbleride Speed is built to last. The stroller is compatible with numerous infant car seat brands to create a travel system and can also be paired with a bassinet (sold separately) that keeps infants cozy.
Plus, the Bumbleride Speed is one of the most eco-friendly strollers on the planet. Bumbleride uses 28 recycled water bottles per stroller to create the 100% recycled polyester fabrics used for most colors, as well as an innovative solution dye process that uses 89% percent less water.
Bumbleride strollers are free of fire retardants, PVC, phthalate and other chemicals. Fabrics are water-resistant, thanks to PFC-free durable water repellant, and plastic components are made from 25% recycled recycled fishing nets.
• Folds to a length that’s 6.5″ shorter than the original MIXX and stands when folded
• Rubber wheels offer enhanced all-wheel suspension for superior maneuverability on rough terrain
• Can be used as a travel system with Nuna infant car seats (with included ring adapter)
• Pairs with Nuna MIXX Series Bassinet, which is safe for overnight sleeping
• Magnetic buckle makes it quick and easy to harness your child
• Front wheels swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
• Compact fold, no matter what position the seat is facing
• Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
• One-hand, five-position recline, including to true flat sleeping position
• Hand-sewn, leather-look handlebar and belly bar
• Stylish accents, including a dark matte frame and chrome-accented wheels
• Premium cotton fabric
• Adjustable handlebar and leg support
• Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with extendable eyeshade, mesh ventilation panels and underside double-quilted stitch work
• Removable, rotating arm bar fits kids of various sizes
• Large storage basket includes compartment divider
• Trolley function makes stroller easy to carry when not in use
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.