Nuna MIXX Next and PIPA Lite R Travel System
The next generation of Nuna’s most popular stroller features a smaller fold, a smoother ride and a new name: the Nuna MIXX Next.
The MIXX Next builds on the MIXX by folding 6.5 inches smaller than its predecessor and standing on its own when folded. It also offers better maneuverability, thanks to improved suspension and redesigned rubber wheels, and has a magnetic buckle that makes it easier to harness your child.
The MIXX Next includes Nuna’s unique ring-shaped car seat adapter, which allows parents to attach and detach a Nuna car seat with one hand. The stroller also pairs with the MIXX Series Bassinet, which is approved safe for overnight sleeping. Reverse the seat to face you or face forward, and recline the seat to a flat position that’s safe for newborns.
The Nuna PIPA Lite R combines the safety and 5.3-pound weight of the PIPA Lite infant car seat with the greater adjustability of Nuna’s new RELX base. Pronounced like “relax,” the RELX base offers four recline positions and solves common installation problems, allowing you to customize the fit of your car seat for both your baby and your vehicle.
The PIPA Lite R does not include the Sky Drape magnetic cover and cannot be installed without the base for taxis or travel. See our Nuna PIPA comparison to learn about the differences between Nuna’s five infant car seats.
This travel system includes a Nuna PIPA Lite R infant car seat, a RELX car seat base and the MIXX ring adapter.
MIXX Next Stroller
• Folds to a length that’s 6.5″ shorter than the original MIXX and stands when folded
• Rubber wheels offer enhanced all-wheel suspension for superior maneuverability on rough terrain
• Can be used as a travel system with Nuna infant car seats (with included ring adapter)
• Pairs with Nuna MIXX Series Bassinet, which is safe for overnight sleeping
• Magnetic buckle makes it quick and easy to buckle your child
• Front wheels swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
• Compact fold, no matter what position the seat is facing
• Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
• One-hand, five-position recline, including to true flat sleeping position
• Hand-sewn, leather-look handlebar and belly bar
• Stylish accents, including a dark matte frame and chrome-accented wheels
• Premium cotton fabric
• Adjustable handlebar and leg support
• Oversized, UPF 50+ canopy with extendable eyeshade, mesh ventilation panels and underside double-quilted stitch work
• Removable, rotating arm bar fits kids of various sizes
• Large storage basket includes compartment divider
• Trolley function makes stroller easy to carry when not in use
PIPA Lite R Infant Car Seat
• At 5.3 pounds, the Nuna PIPA Lite R is the lightest infant car seat on the market
• Made with aerospace aluminum, along with lightweight Aeroflex foam that can absorb and diffuse energy away from baby in a crash
• Load leg in steel-reinforced base attaches to floor of car to reduce rotation during impact by up to 90 percent, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
• Rigid (metal) LATCH connectors on base are 50 percent stronger than a typical belt LATCH
• Flame-resistant materials contain no added fire retardant chemicals
• Side-impact protection
• Patented memory foam headrest provides custom support as baby grows
• Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
• Made of comfortable micro-knit fabric, with a removable organic cotton infant insert
• Removable UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade
• Compatible with strollers from Nuna and many other brands
• Integrated harness holders help you buckle in baby with ease
• Leather-look carry handle adds luxury and comfort
• FAA-certified for airplanes with base
• Crumple zone within the steel load leg minimizes forward rotation by up to 90%, absorbing impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
• Reclines to four positions, with two positions for babies 4-20 pounds and two positions for 21-32 pounds, to add comfort as your child grows
• Recline button confirms safe riding angles without the need for bubble levels
• 4-position rigid LATCH connectors reduce the gap between your vehicle seat and base, creating a more secure installation and fitting more vehicle models
• Color-coded installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle
• Anti rebound panel reduces rearward motion and ensures a flush fit against your vehicle seat
• Locking 3 piece steel stability leg has a wide range of adjustment to fit most vehicles including middle seat jumps
• Seat belt lock off with separate lap and belt paths is easy-to-use for seatbelt installations
• Base is lower-profile for easier loading of infant seat
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Question & Answer
There are no question found.
Rating & Review
There are no reviews yet.